Have you come to a place in your spiritual journey where you think, There has to be more? Would you like more margin in your life for the relationships that really matter? Is there a fear that creeps in when you think of slowing down enough to really look at what is happening beneath the surface of a busy life? Is your soul longing for more?
Come take a journey of Soul Care with Pastor Kurt Sauder. Soul Care Retreats are a series
of getaways over the course of two years designed to explore and embrace the relationship
that God desires with all of us. It is an invitation to come and rest in Him. Life has a way of
slowly draining everything out of us until one day we wake up and realize we are living
dangerously tired – not just physically, but deep down in the most sacred place of all: our
Two Years ● Eight Retreats ● Transformation
RETREAT 1 January 21-22, 2023
RETREAT 2 April 1-2, 2023
RETREAT 3 August 26-27, 2023
RETREAT 4 November 4-5, 2023
RETREAT 5 TBD
RETREAT 6 TBD
RETREAT 7 TBD
RETREAT 8 TBD
Soul Transformation retreats will all be held at Country Lake Christian Retreat
in Underwood, Indiana, a great place to escape everyday life’s distractions.
815 Country Lake Road, Underwood, IN, 47177.
1. One-time Payment of $1,820 (due by December 31, 2022)
2. Two payments of $1,020 (due December 31, 2022, and December 31, 2023)
3. Four payments of $545 (due December 31, 2022; June 30, 2023;December 31, 2023; and June 30, 2024)
• 8 quarterly retreats with a private room and bath (Single Occupancy rooms)
• 3 meals and refreshments throughout each retreat
• Retreat materials (excludes quarterly books)
• Interactive teaching and guided times with God
• Mid-quarter experience with a cadre of people
• A new rhythm of life
*NOTE: Due to the specific nature of the retreat that focuses on your own
relationship with God, each person will have their own room.
COMMITMENT: This series is a true journey in transforming our souls and engaging in a closer relationship with God. Because of this, we ask for a full two-year commitment for all participants.