Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving. Colossians 4:2
Welcome to 2012! Another Christmas season behind us, we step boldly into the New Year with eyes and ears wide open in expectation of all God has in store. It’s tremendously exciting to think of the many ways the Lord’s glory will be revealed in the days and seasons ahead of us.
Thank you all for standing with us. The first 40 days of 2012 have been set aside for a more intense time of prayer and seeking God’s direction. Please pray for the FSM board and volunteers to hear clearly from the Lord during this time.
Top 3 Praises
1) God continues to expand Further Still Ministries as new churches in a variety of states are ordering studies and resources on line.
2) The Lord is answering prayer and networking FSM with like-minded individuals for future ministry opportunities.
3) A major area of commitment for Kristen has been fulfilled opening up more time for her to spend on teaching and writing in this New Year.
Top Four Requests
1) Nearing final completion of a new resource for men – a partnership with Kurt! Pray that we’ll be able to wrap things up quickly.
2) Mondays– FSM workday for Kristen. Pray against interruptions and that God will multiply the fruit from this set-aside day. Desert Days– extended alone time with the Lord a couple of times each month. Pray for ears to hear and faith to obey. Writing weekends– occasionally throughout the year. Pray that several can be carved out!
3) Wisdom in responding to speaking requests and open doors for ministry.
4) FSM Board prayer meetings – the first Wednesday night of each month
As we begin anew, we keep in mind Christ’s promise to return! Thank you for laboring alongside Further Still by 1- devoting yourself to prayer, 2) keeping alert in prayer, and 3) maintaining an attitude of thanksgiving. To God be the glory!